|Posted on March 31, 2016 at 12:10 AM|
Organic SEO Tips
As an added bonus to your Church Family Biz membership, we are giving you a link to download an SEO worksheet that will help your buisness rank higher on search engine results once you have paid for your membeship. Showing up on the first page of searches is your goal; this worksheet will help you get there.
Remember, NO ONE can promise you page one results, but there are things you can do to get there. BEWARE THE MARKETING WOLVES: marketing companies will start calling you if they haven't started already; just say no! They charge $100-$300 per month. My SEO worksheet will help your business organically rank higher on the internet; organically means naturally and free. When you register and join the online sites that I have listed and post on your linked social media accounts, your business will show up higher on search engine searches, and you may be on the first page before you know it!
My biggest tip to rank higher? Remember, it is a Google world! (super secret tip: Google is King - follow their rules and suggestions and you will be rewarded by ranking hight!) Google gets 93% of all search engine requests, so be sure to play by their rules and take advantage of your Google Maps listing and Google Plus page. You can go to www.GYBO.com to get started.
People ask me all the time, which accounts should I focus on. Well after you have created all of your SEO accounts, this is what I would do:
• Link all Social Media sites to your website - the Footer is a great place (see ours below)
• Link your Facebook business page to Twitter (www.facebook.com/twitter) - this allows you to post on Facebook and auto post on Twitter
• Then, weekly, I recommend you at minimum post on Google Plus, Facebook, & Linked In Company Page. Just copy and paste the same post and add a photo. Your goal is interaction - that helps tremendously!
• Keep your posts light and friendly and fun - don't always try to sell something
• CATS CATS CATS - add a photo of a cat, dog, or cute baby that loosely relates to your post
• BLOG about questions that people ask you, then post the blog link on your social media accounts
• Videos - Videos are the best way to grab attention! Upload to your free YouTube account from your phone (Google owns YouTube)
• Ask for 5 Star reviews! Your Grandma and Sister's reviews count :-) Ask your Happy Customers
SEO is a marathon, not a sprint; it takes months to move up so don't get dissappointed if it doesn't happen over night.
Remember, not one thing you do is magical. There is no miracle shortcut to rank high, but if you consistently post and respond to your questions, etc, it will help you tremendously!